Saturday 19 February 2011

Dreams of My Forefathers



My dreams took me to a point of realization that this life does not begin nor end with my potential three score and ten years, but before the foundations of this world were laid. That the experiences of my ego were just a link in the greater scheme of things. In order to understand this more, I had to move out from myself and reach into the very history of how I came to be here. Who I am did not, for me at least, begin with my conception and birth but in the lives and experiences of my primogenitors. My dreams showed me that my true potential could be realized more fully in the knowledge and understanding of those who went before me. This started me on a life long quest for the genealogies of my forefathers.



No comments:

Post a Comment